Pages

Wednesday 20 March 2013


My time at Eastern Beach

One hot summers day, it felt like I was walking in an oven. It was Monday 4th March. The whole school was going to Eastern Beach.I was so excited I nearly flew out the door.

I arrived in my classroom in the nick of time. We then lined up and went on the buses. There were three of them.There were also parent helpers such as teachers, Mrs Kelly and last but not least my dad.We hopped on the bus and away we went.It took such a long time and I nearly died of boredom. When we arrived we listened to Mr Johnston. Then we sat down under a massive tree. Whoa! It looked like the sky tower. The boys played cricket while the girls played volley ball. I was climbing trees with my friend Reon when Miss Paton said we had to sit down and eat our lunch. After lunch we were allowed to swim in the water.Brrr it was cold! My teeth chattered so fast they would have won a tap dancing competition! The year 7&8 pupils got to go in the kayaks that my dad had borowed from Bucklands Beach Sea Scouts. After an hour of swimming, I got out and got changed. We then hopped on the bus and came back to school. I enjoyed the trip to Eastern Beach it was fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment