Pages

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Previously

Today we read a book called Previously, written by Allan Ahlberg and illustrated by Bruce Ingham.  It was about fairy tale characters and what they had previously been doing (previously means before).  Then we used our imagination to write about what we had previously been doing….


Previously by Thomas
It all started at 1:00 AM

Miss Thomas turned on the class T.V. It was showing the news. It said “A boy has been spotted robbing Westac at 1:00 AM. He may be dangerous so stay away from him.” It then showed a picture of me. Everybody's heads turned and then they ran. Previously I had been counting my gold. Previously I had been taking off my diamond armour and sheathing my sword. Previously I had killed a dragon. Previously I had unsheathed my diamond sword. Previously I had been walking to room 6 when I saw the enderdragon from minecraft guarding a massive pile of gold. Previously I had been walking to running to school as fast as my legs would let me. Previously I had quickly changed into my uniform. Previously I was being chased by the military in my ferrari. They were chasing me for breaking into a bank and taking all the money I could carry (Which was a lot). Previously I had aimed a enchanted diamond bow and arrow at the villagers managing the bank and told them not to move or they will die. Previously I had blown up the front doors with TNT and fire charge. Previously I had been chased by a mob. Previously I had picked up a gold nugget and rotten flesh. Previously there was a zombie pigman he was super annoying so I killed him with one swipe BIG mistake! Previously I had been woken up by a mutant zombie pigman outside my door. Previously I had logged on to minecraft.

0 comments:

Post a Comment