Pages

Saturday 26 September 2015

Holiday Reading Challenge: Setting

This is one of the activities for the holiday reading challenge given to the seniors of our school. For this activity, I had to choose a book (I chose Rick Riordans Heroes of Olympus: The house of Hades (Fiction, Mythology)). The setting in the story I chose was the lowest floor of the House of Hades. I drew: The doors of Death and the remains of a altar to Hades, of which was destroyed which explains the random pieces of rubble.

2 comments:

Fine said...

Hi Thomas,
You're very descriptive about what your drawing is and the whereabouts of it. Extremely well explained. The picture is a bit blurry but I can still see it! Keep up the awesome work :)

Fine

Thomas said...

Thanks Fine,
I plan to do another one of this activity but haven't yet found a book with a setting that is so easy to describe.

I'll keep your feedback in mind for the next one,
Thomas

Post a Comment