Pages

Monday 10 February 2014

Why I would like to live in a castle

'
I think it would be cool to live in a castle because castles are massive buildings that come with Servants and Knights to protect you. They also have awesome defenses like a moat full of crocodiles, catapults, cauldrons of boiling oil and water. Castles are also nearly impossible to penetrate. Castles are so big they never run out of rooms and you never have to wait for food to arrive because of all the farmers. I also think it is safer than a treehouse because it can never fall down.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have some excellent defence ideas Thomas. I agree that a castle would be safer - some castles have been standing for hundreds of years. I love the interesting vocabulary you used, for example penetrate and massive.

Post a Comment