Pages

Friday 21 February 2014

Trip to Eastern Beach

This is a photo from our trip to eastern beach yesterday. We left at 9:15 AM on a bus.When we arrived the juniors were waiting for us. We had to go more to the left because another school had taken our usual spot and wouldn't share. The water was nice and calm though. My teacher Miss Thomas said we should do a treasure hunt. We had to find a stick, a feather, a leaf, a stone, a small shell and something purple. When the year 7s and 8s got in their kayaks the sea suddenly turned choppy. Raymond fell out of his kayak and had to swim to shore. After that everybody was told to come to shore and play in the sand or swim.When we were finished swimming we had lunch and played in the sand for the rest of the day until 3:00. I even got the chance to take photos with my dads camera.When we finally got on the bus I was exhausted. I can not wait for next year.

2 comments:

Ana said...

Hi Thomas

Your work sounds really good and your sentence has everything like fullstops I hope you are keeping your work well.

daniel said...

Great work Thomas I like your story and your photo.

Post a Comment