Pages

Monday 11 July 2016

Winter Learning Journey Day 2 Activity 2

For thia activity we have to list three famous New Zealand Landmarks and why they are famous. I chose the Beehive as one because it's the parliment building. It is shaped like a beehive which is why it has that name, and it was built in 1977. Another building I chose was the Moeraki Boulders because they are special to the Maori people, and the last landmark I chose was the Lemon and Paeroa bottle in Paeroa because it is a massive image of  a drink created by New Zealanders.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great choices, Thomas! I especially like that you chose the large L&P bottle in Paeroa. It is such an iconic New Zealand landmark. In fact, when I moved to New Zealand I took a drive to Paeroa just to see it!

Have you been to Paeroa by any chance?

Cheers, Rachel

Harry said...

Hi Thomas. Just like Rachel said great choices, I never knew there was a massive image of a bottle of L&P and neither did I know about the Beehive. Keep up the blogging and good luck to all of you doing this.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the positive comments, Harry! I also want to wish everyone very 'Good Luck' with the Winter Learning Journey challenge. It's pretty awesome to see how hard everyone is working!

Cheers, Rachel :)

Post a Comment