Pages

Tuesday 16 February 2016

Letter to Term 4 self

Dear Term 4 Thomas,

When you read this, you will have finished your year being the oldest in the school and be getting ready for college. I wonder which college Mum and Dad enrolled you in. I hope it’s a good one. Did you listen to the teachers for tips and help on how to improve your writing? Did you write for at least 15 minutes a day? Did you ever write 500 words of a story in 15 minutes? I just did the math and it turns out you need one word every 1.8 seconds! Maybe 400 words in 15 minutes. That’s still 2.25 seconds per word though. Anyway, did you check the Rubric when you were writing? Did it help you to improve? Also, the one I’m waiting for: Did you achieve the goal of getting Dux at prize giving?


Have a great last year with your friends,
Term 1 Thomas

This is my letter to myself in Term 4 this year. I am asking myself if I have done all the goals that I am setting for myself in this letter. It has 3 points: Asking myself if I have improved my writing, if I have written 400 words in 15 minutes and if I got the Dux at prize giving.

0 comments:

Post a Comment