Pages

Thursday 8 September 2016

School Cross Country

Today we had the PBS school cross country. We started off with Year 1's and went all the way up to Year 7 and 8's. It started pouring down at the end of the junior block races, and most people got soaked. Luckily, it stopped raining just before the Year 7/8 boys race. During the Year 7/8 boys race, Zahn started off really well and kept the lead for the whole race, coming first at least a whole lap before me. Gozan and I were next to each other for nearly the whole race, with occasionally one of us pulling front of the other. I pulled in front of Gozan on the last stretch of the last lap though, which made him come 3rd and me come 2nd. At the end, Gozan and Zahn just lay down on the floor to rest, but I still had energy so I cheered Latham on when he came 4th. It was, overall, a very fun day.

2 comments:

Robyn Anderson said...

What a great post Thomas, you ran a fabulous race! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself and I'm really glad you cheered others on.

Gita Naicker said...

Well done Thomas for coming 2nd place and all the best for inter school cross country. Well explained blurb.

Post a Comment