Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Netbook reflections

What special thing have you learnt from your teacher this year?
I learnt how to make a poster on wallwisher, a collage using photos on fotor, how to make a reflective statement on my results for Math Whizz, Sumdog and Xtra Maths results. I also learnt how to make a lucidchart which is a website where you get circles and fill them with information, floorplanner where you get a blank space and you can make walls, chairs, tables, doors and even a dinosaur. We were told to make our ideal classroom. You can also look at your plan in 3D.


What have you learnt from a friend this year?
I learnt a website called virtual piano from Patrick by watching him when he was going on it at lunch time. All you have to do is type the letters and numbers on the keyboard and it plays music. You can also change the pianos colour.


What have I learnt by myself this year?
I learnt how to make blog post on my own blog. I am able to upload a screenshot on to my blog and write a reflective statement.


What have you learnt from someone outside your classroom?

From Miss Eeles We learnt how to do current events. First we had to do the weekly news quiz. Then we did a scavenger hunt using events off Kiwi Kids News. We had to choose an event and make a document or presentation describing it. When we had finished that we had to make up a narrative about an event that we picked from our scavenger hunt. When we had finished our narrative we had to do the six hats. The hats were What, How, When, Where, Why and if the problem can be solved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment