Pages

Thursday 4 September 2014

Recount with a twist

One day I was reading a story about BlackBeard, a famous pirate when suddenly the floor heaved beneath my feet. When it finally stopped moving I felt dizzy and sick. I felt like I was seasick. The floor lurched to the side and I fell over. It felt like the decking of a ship. A ship? I stared at the book in horror. Suddenly, I had appeared on Queen Annie's revenge, Blackbeard's ship. I looked around when a massive wall of salty water poured over the side and hit me full force in the face! I stumbled and nearly fell over the side, trying to get an octopus off my face when it squirted ink at me! I grabbed it and threw it off the side of the ship. Then a tentacle wrapped around my leg and threw me off the ship. It was the Kraken! I was about to become seafood. I prayed to every greek god I knew that I would survive this. I even offered my dads cooking! (It is disgusting so I did not want it in the first place) I hoped they liked it. Then as I was near the mouth, I felt a sword tip spear my shirt and hold me in place. It was BlackBeard! I turned around and then wished I hadn’t. His beard was black and worse it was full of bugs! YUCK! Did he even shave? Then a whirlpool picked me up and I teleported forward in time. I checked the year and it was 9999. Oh No! I went too far! Suddenly a tornado ripped through the city towards me. I got sucked into it. “Not again!” I yelled.

0 comments:

Post a Comment