Pages

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Connectives

I walked to the dairy and bought  magazines. I also purchased water and biscuits. I went to the train station and waited.  Meanwhile the train was late. I was just starting to get impatient when it arrived. I went home on the train. I was so thirsty I drank my bottle of water on the train. After I finished my water I walked home. I searched for my magazine in my bag at home and it wasn’t there. I had left it at the shop. I had to catch the same train again and walk all the way back to the shop. I bought a new magazine to compensate for my lost one. I then had to catch a train and walk all the way back home. For just a magazine I realized that my adventure wasn’t really worth the trouble!

This is my groups Connectives story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment