Pages

Tuesday 6 October 2015

Holiday reading challenge: Book recomendation

The book I am recommending: White Fang

Who I am recommending it to: Mengchun

Why I am recommending it (3 reasons): I would recommend this book to Mengchun for these reasons:

  • She likes books that are Non-Fiction
  • She reads books that have animals in it
  • It isn't too long (like Narnia) but it isn't like a year 3 length book either. This means that you cannot sit there for like, 1 second and be finished and yet you cannot sit there and read it for 24 hours straight, if you know what I mean.


This is my recommendation for the holiday reading challenge activity called: Make a recommendation. For this activity, as you see above, we have to choose a book, recommend it to someone and then explain why recommended it to that person in the form of three reasons.

1 comments:

Ms. Kirkpatrick said...

This is an excellent recommendation! You have thought about the person and why they would like the book - well done!

Post a Comment