Pages

Saturday 31 December 2016

Summer Learning Journey Week 1 Day 1 Bonus Activity

For the bonus activity this time it was to write a letter to a family member telling them about how we're going to visit the country we have chosen and maybe even invite them. This is my letter:

Dear Grandmother,
I am writing to let you know that I am travelling to Germany, and from what I have found out so far it sounds like a very interesting place. It has had quite a lot of famous people born there, such as Beethoven, Bach and Einstein, all three famous people, Einstein for his genius and Beethoven and Bach for their music.
I hope that you can come and visit,
Thomas

2 comments:

Dan Abricossow said...

Hi Thomas,

Well done on completing your first bonus activity! I think it was really nice of you to write to your Grandmother about where you would be travelling to. Do you think she might like to go with you?

I'm impressed with how much you've already learnt about Germany. I agree, I think it sounds like a very interesting place to visit as well. With famous composers like Beethoven and Bach coming from Germany, no doubt there will be a lot of beautiful music to listen to while you're there. What kind of music do you like to listen to?

With so many amazing places to visit while you're there, how long do you think you would want to visit for? You want to give yourself plenty of time to do everything you would like to, plus give yourself a little time to relax and put your feet up :-)

Great work!

Nāku noa,
Dan.

daniel said...

Hi Thomas
It's nice how you invite Grandmother to come with you to Germany. Keep up the amazing work!
Daniel

Post a Comment