Pages

Monday 21 July 2014

What I did in the Holidays

In the holidays I stayed at my house and played on the Xbox. My username is Grady and my brother's names are Miner and Player 1. We played on Mine Craft Xbox 360 edition. On one of our worlds we have Diamond Swords and I have a Bow and Arrow. We put the settings on easy and then we wait until it is nighttime. When it is nighttime the monsters spawn in and we kill them. My favorite mob is the creeper. A creeper is a green monster with four legs, no arms and a sad face. They explode when you get too close so the only way to kill them is to use a bow. When you kill a creeper you get gunpowder and you can craft TNT using 5 gunpowder and 4 sand. When Daniels friend Sylis moved close to us Daniel asked if he could stay over because it was Sylis's birthday. Daniel came back the next day with leftover cake and lollies.

1 comments:

shannon said...

Looks like you had fun on minecraft like me oh and nice creeper

Post a Comment